Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium eggplant (1 to 1 1/4 pounds), unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 Scotch bonnet chile or habanero chile, seeded, minced (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 13 1/2- to 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 14-ounce red-skinned sweet potato (yam), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 4 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage (from about 1/4 large head)
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears of corn) or 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 8 fresh okra pods, trimmed (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?