Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Rotini with Dijon Cheese Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflowerets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup cream cheese or cream cheese with chives, softened
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|