Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Rice Pilaf in the Rice Cooker
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 small heads baby bok choy, trimmed and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup water, or more if needed
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|