Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut on a diagonal into 2” pieces
- 2 large leeks, white and light-green parts only, cut on a diagonal into 2” pieces
- 2 large or 3 medium parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise if large (remove woody center, if needed), cut on a diagonal into 2” pieces
- 1/2 medium head of savoy cabbage, cut into 4 wedges, each with some core attached
- 2 flat-leaf parsley sprigs plus 1 tablespoon chopped for garnish
- 5 cups homemade chicken stock or low-sodium canned chicken broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?