Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Mulligatawny Soup
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour (besan)
- 5 - 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 large potato, diced
- 6 large button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 small turnips, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons red lentils
- small handful dried curry leaves or 2 crushed bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?