Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Minestrone with Pesto
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small leek, white and pale green parts only, washed and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fava beans (freshly shelled, or soaked if dry)
- 1 cup canned crushed plum tomatoes, with their juices
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch-long pieces
- 1/2 cup shelled fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh spinach (or any fresh greens with stems removed if necessary)
- One roughly 2-inch-square Parmigiano-Reggiano rind, rinsed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?