Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Fried Rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|