Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Confetti Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 medium leeks-white and light green parts, sliced and washed to remove sand
- 1 ½ cups mixed grains- white and brown rice , wild rice, red and white quinoa, French lentils and barley. Feel free to use whatever grains you like or have on hand.
- 3 cups water
- 2 large stalks celery, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 celery root, peeled and chopped
- 1 small yam, peeled and chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon and a 3 inch strip of zest (I use a potato peeler)
- 3 quarts vegetable or chicken stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?