Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Chili With Polenta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 15.5-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini or great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking polenta
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?