Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 2 medium-large onions, quartered
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium leeks, white parts only, split in half lengthwise, cleaned and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium bunch spinach, stemmed, washed well and cut across into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup celery leaves
- Stems from 2 bunches fresh parsley (reserve the leaves for another use)
- 2 European bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 33kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|