Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Almond Fried Rice
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons peanut oil or canola oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 large bunch broccoli, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups chopped)
- 2 large carrots, sliced on the diagonal or diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound firm tofu, diced, or 1 cooked chicken half breast, diced
- 1 small (6-inch) zucchini or yellow summer squash, diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked long-grain brown rice (see Notes)
- 1 cup peas (frozen/defrosted)
- 4 medium scallions, minced (whites and greens)
- Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped or slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- Extra soy sauce
- Chinese-style toasted sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes and/or chili oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?