Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts in brine, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|