Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- large cucumber, seeds removed, cut into -inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 4 radishes, trimmed and cut into -inch dice (1/2 cup)
- red pepper, cut into -inch dice (1/2 cup)
- cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2/4 teaspoon sugar
- red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, pureed with salt
- 2 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- teaspoon neutral oil, such as grapeseed or safflower
- teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoons lime juice.
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?