Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Irish Tea Brack
- 100 g muscovado (or soft dark brown) sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses (optional)
- 300 ml black tea (I brewed strong Lyons loose tea)
- 350 g mixed dried fruits (I used raisins, chopped dried apricots, prunes and dried cranberries, you can reduce the amount to 250g for a bit less fruit)
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 240 g flour (I used 75g wholewheat and the rest plain white)
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?