Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Fall Vegetable Stew with Black Beans and Barley
- 2 small butternut squash (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled, seeds removed, and cut into 1" chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 8 ounces button or baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2-15 ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup pearled barley
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?