Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 ounces natural unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cups plain, unsweetened soy or rice milk
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted, nonhydrogenated margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces vegan bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted nonhydrogenated margarine, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons soy or rice milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?