Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate or regular graham cracker crumbs (from nine 5-by 2 1/2-inch graham crackers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance vegan buttery spread, melted and cooled, plus additional for greasing pan
- 2 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (no more than 60% cacao), chopped
- 2 (1-pound packages silken tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch-process)
- 2 (8-ounces) containers soy cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Equipment: a 9-inch springform pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?