Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan: Chilaquiles with Pepitas, Charred Corn, and Black Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos, peeled and cut in half
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeo pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed
- 12 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned black beans (about half of a 14-ounce can), drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, slices placed in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?