Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Cherry Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 scant cup raw (turbinado) sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup coffee (I mixed one packet of Starbucks VIA instant coffee with cold filtered water, you could also just use 1 cup of cold water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 pound dark cherries (roughly enough cherries to cover the bottom of your cake pan)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?