Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta
- 1 (8 ounce) container tofu, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) tube prepared polenta
- olive oil
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup black beans, undrained
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 large mango - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|