Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal cordon bleu
- 4 veal escalopes, approximately 150g each
- 4 slices thick-cut ham
- 4 slices comt
- 50g plain flour
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 175g natural breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil , for frying
- mashed potato , to serve
- 100g unsalted butter , softened
- flat-leaf parsley , chopped to make 3 tbsp
- chives , chopped to make 3 tbsp
- tarragon leaves, chopped to make 1 tsp
- 2 garlic cloves , peeled and crushed
- tsp English mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?