Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal and Tomato Ragoût with Potatoes, Cinnamon, and Cream
- 2 pounds 1-inch pieces trimmed boneless veal stew meat
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/4 pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?