Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 green bell peppers: cored, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds boned shoulder of veal trimmed of gristle and fat and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- Unbleached flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 onions, finely chopped*
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped*
- One 28-ounce can peeled, imported tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 15 black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 195mg (65%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|