Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Shoulder with Porcini Mushrooms, Garlic and Rosemary
- 1 3/4 ounce package dried porcini mushrooms
- 8 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 5 pound veal shoulder clod roast, tied to hold shape
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds meaty veal neck bones
- 4 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup drained chopped canned tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?