Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Scaloppine with Lemon
- 1¼ pounds veal scaloppine, thinly sliced and pounded flat
- Salt, preferably kosher
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 446kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 157mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|