Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Roasted with Shallots, Fennel, and Vin Santo
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 3 1/4-pound boneless veal shoulder roast
- 2 pounds shallots, thinly sliced
- 7 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh fennel (from 3 large bulbs)
- 1 500-ml bottle Vin Santo
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?