Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Osso Buco (Ossobuco alla Milanese)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) pieces center cut veal osso buco
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 medium leek, white and light green parts only, washed and minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 whole fresh sage leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 dry bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups peeled and crushed plum tomatoes
- 1 cup veal or chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?