Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Flour for dredging
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 heaping cup Bread Crumbs
- Four 4- to 6-ounce slices boneless veal top round or tenderloin, pounded thin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¾ cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped herbs such as flat-leaf parsley, chives, and/or basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 374kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 217mg (72%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|