Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Medallions with Sauteed Mushrooms and Sauvagine Fondue
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or clarified butter
- 4 (5 ounce) medallions of grain fed veal
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup veal stock or demi-glace
- 1 (125 gram) package Sauvagine cheese, crust removed and cut in cubes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|