Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Involtini with Prosciutto and Parmesan
- 8 2-oz. veal scaloppine (1 lb.), pounded to 1/4" thickness
- 2 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 large fresh basil leaves
- 16 large fresh mint leaves
- 8 very thin slices prosciutto
- 4 oz. shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup brandy or Cognac
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?