Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 5 pounds veal knuckles, cut into 4- to 5-inch pieces
- 6 white peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut across into 1-inch pieces
- 1 rib celery, cut across into 1-inch pieces
- ½ onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 gallon cold water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 221kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|