Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Cutlets with Thyme Butter Sauce
- 24 ounces veal scallops, pounded to 1/8-inch thickness
- 2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 18 tablespoons (about) chilled butter, cut into tablespoon-size pieces, divided
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?