Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Worcestershire-Horseradish Glaze and Sage Butter
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Jason Smith’s House-Made Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- Four 14- to 16-ounce bone-in rib veal chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 595kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 42g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (87%)|
|Cholesterol 239mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|