Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Sherry Gastrique and Roasted Peperonata
- 2 cups cream sherry
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2/3 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 6 1-to 1 1/4-inch-thick veal rib chops coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- All purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken fat or olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?