Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Sherry Gastrique and Roasted Peperonata
- 2 cups cream Sherry
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2/3 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 6 1- to 1 1/4-inch-thick veal chops
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- All purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken fat or olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Roasted Peperonata (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?