Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Rosemary Butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 4 12-ounce veal rib chops, each about 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 4-inch-long fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?