Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Roasted Shallots, Arugula, and Soft Polenta
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 1 3/4-inch-thick veal rib chops (each about 12 ounces), frenched
- 18 small shallots, peeled, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 12-ounce package grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup drained capers plus 1 tablespoon caper brine reserved from jar
- Soft Polenta (click for recipe)
- 4 cups arugula
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?