Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Chops with Asparagus and Morels
- 16 thick asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 2-inch lengths
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 12 ounces fresh morel mushrooms, rinsed, halved lengthwise if large
- 4 8-to-9-ounce veal rib chops (each 3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 shallots, peeled, halved lenghtwise, plus 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 6 whole fresh sage leaves plus 6 fresh sage leaves, sliced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped frehs chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?