Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veal Artichoke Ragout
- Olive oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 1/2 pounds veal stew meat, cut in 1-2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- Grated lemon peel from one lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Directions1. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet. Saute onions and garlic until translucent, about 3 minutes. Transfer to 5 quart Dutch oven.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?