Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla poached pears with hazelnut praline parfait
- 6 pears , peeled, stalks left in
- 1 lemon , halved
- 1 orange , halved
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 600ml white wine
- 2 vanilla pods , split and seeds scraped out
- 80g golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs whole, plus 1 yolk
- tsp vanilla extract
- 400ml double cream , lightly whipped
- 300g golden caster sugar
- butter for the tin
- 2 heaped tbsp blanched hazelnut
- 2 heaped tbsp blanched almond
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?