Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Spice Bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups high-gluten bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|