Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla, Rum, and Salted Cashew Shake
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces/60 milliliters) cold whole or lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces/60 milliliters) dark or amber rum
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons (about 3 1/2 ounces/100 grams) cashew butter
- Pinch of salt
- 8 medium scoops (about 1 quart/24 ounces/680 grams) French vanilla ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 455kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 59mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|