Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Pecan Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|