Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Creams with Strawberries in Cassis
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 3/4 cups fromage blanc*
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 5 tablespoons superfine sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, hulled, halved (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- Brown sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?