Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tbsp butter, plus more for the pan
- 1½ cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 1½ lb (675g) cream cheese (not reduced fat) at room temperature
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- One 16 oz container sour cream
- Kiwi fruit, thinly sliced, to garnish
- 9 in (23cm) springform pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 437kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (92%)|
|Cholesterol 162mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|