Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Bean Pound Cake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise and scraped, seeds reserved (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?