Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- 1 (18 ounce) package vanilla sandwich cookies (such as Oreo Golden Original Sandwich Cookies®)
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.8g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|