Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Bean Cardamom Peach Pie - Home - Pastry Affair
- 1 recipe for a double crusted 9-inch pie crust dough, chilled (such as
- this recipe
- 6 large (7 medium or 8 small) fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) brown sugar, packed
- 1 vanilla bean, halved with the seeds removed (or 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?