Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake with Vanilla Glaze and Strawberries
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 3/4 sticks), room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons (or more) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Standard Bundt pan (10-inch-diameter Bundt pan with 33/4-inch-high sides)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?