Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
VanBan Black & White Shake
- 1/2 cup (about 4 ounces/125 milliliters) cold whole or lowfat milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 (2 to 3 ounces/57 to 85 grams) ripe medium banana, peeled and mashed
- 4 medium scoops (about 1 pint/12 ounces/340 grams) French vanilla ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
- chocolate ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
- 2 medium scoops (about 1/2 pint/6 ounces/170 grams)
- chocolate sorbet, softened until just melty at the edges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 271kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|